Sunday, November 29, 2015

55 days left in NZ

Sunday, November 29, 2015
The date back home have been set. I'll just enjoy my last few weeks here in safari. Planning to go travel again during the last two week here in NZ before flying back. This time to Northland. And with my new slr camera. Heheheh~ have been playing quite a lot with it, trying to get use to the funtions.
----------------------------------
There will be long holidays during christmas and new year here. Gonna go to Tongariro hikes, one of the great walks in NZ. And to the east to watch one of the earliest sunrise in the world during new year~
----------------------------------
Been dreaming of suddenly appearing back at home. That sudden feel, makes me feel empty, dont know whether is it that i miss here too much, or whether i'm just too scare to face reality once again. I should have prepared for this already. Or maybe this is just a dream....

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket (edited by me =P)